- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- Aparajita on Mama, There Goes That Man: 3 Lessons from the Mark Jackson Firing : If you are like me and & THINK bible prophecy is being fulfilled by our generation check out thi...
- alloy wheel refurbishment Stevenage on Partnerships can sometimes be beneficial. : There's definately a great deal to fihd out about this topic. I like alll the points you have made.
Mark Jackson’s tenure was shipwrecked in three areas, and anyone who wants to be successful–in sports and particularly ministry–should heed them. Read more
This weekend’s news about Sterling distracted a nation and while it has some significant implications it took our attention away from those in immediate danger. Read more
Donald Sterling’s racist remarks are nothing new but they have become news. What’s so different now and what should the result of the dustup be? Read more
May 1, 2013 5:23 AM The Kermit Gosnell Case: America on Trial
April 10, 2013 6:42 AM Sex, Singles, and the Spirit-filled Life
March 21, 2013 7:38 AM Porn In The Pews
Growing from their city's violent reputation to world sports victors. Read more
This thirteen-year-old is one of 18 girls that have played in the Little League World Series and is set to break records. Read more
McGruder's "Black Jesus" isn't the first black Jesus, find out about the satirical and serious black Jesuses that have graced big and small screens to very little fanfare. Read more
A company called Big City Forests turns useless wood pallets into expensive furniture. Pallet chips are worth $30 a ton; but, this company recycles the pallets and makes expensive floor covering worth $1,200 a ton, and furniture worth $6,000 a ton! This illustrates a principle God gave Jeremiah for the benefit of his people and for us. We read in this in Jeremiah Chapter 18: God told Jeremiah, “Go down to the potter’s shop, and I will speak to you there.” So he went and found the potter working at his wheel, but the jar he was making did not turn out as he had hoped, so he crushed it into a lump of clay again, and started over. Then the Lord gave Jeremiah this message: “O Israel, can I not do to you as this potter has done to his clay? As the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand. If I announce that a certain nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down, and destroyed, but then that nation renounces its evil ways, I will not destroy it as I had planned. And if I announce that I will plant and build up a certain nation or kingdom, but then that nation turns to evil and refuses to obey me, I will not bless it as I said I would.” One lesson we get from the potter and the clay is this. God, the Potter, has authority and power over every nation or person. As clay, we are imperfect, but when we repent, God delights to remake us into what is useful and beautiful.