The U.S. Department of Justice is the largest law firm in the United States. It enforces the law for us — the citizens. The Department has thousands of lawyers, agents, and investigators; they protect us from criminals and subversion; ensure healthy competition in business; protect consumers, weed out illegal drug activity; and oversee immigration and naturalization laws. Without a Justice Department, our country would be chaotic indeed. King Solomon knew the value of justice in government. Here are his words from Proverbs 17:15, “Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent — the LORD detests them both; and in Proverbs 25:4, we read, “Remove the impurities from silver and the sterling will be ready for the silversmith. Remove the wicked from the king’s court, and his reign will be made secure by justice.” A prime cornerstone of an effective Justice Department is the search for truth in order to secure justice for people. Getting rid of corruption produces a good moral nation. Yet if the government is to be effective in its quest for justice, citizens must cooperate. We must elect officials who have skill and integrity. We must support law enforcement officers, and we must help them identify criminals. Law enforcement, in turn, must execute laws fairly and impartially. By doing this, they maintain the trust and confidence of the citizens.
- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- karaoke italiano on Here are 10 reasons to avoid sex outside of marriage. : Bollywood karaoke songs come in different languages because the Bollywood productions are also mul...
- cinee Frank on Four Reasons the Flame & Co. v. Katy Perry Lawsuit is a Bad Idea : Katy Perry needs to be called out. first she makes jokes that she is not apart of the satanic cult, ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism