Some people have thousands of friends on Facebook. A few even have millions — so many that person-to person communication is virtually impossible. But how different it is in our relationship with God. God can hear at once every body who prays to him. He acts for each one based on his wisdom. Daniel and his friends were about to lose their lives — because nobody could tell Nebuchadnezzar what he had dreamed and what it meant. Since Daniel and his friends were advisors to the king, they stood to lose their lives also. Daniel knew what to do. We read in Daniel 2 that he went home and told his friends Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah what had happened. He urged them to ask God to show them the king’s dream and its meaning, so they would not die with the other wise men of Babylon. Well, that night God revealed the secret to Daniel in a vision. He then did what we should do when God answers our prayers. He took time to thank God for what he had done. He said, “Praise the name of God forever and ever, for he has all wisdom and power. I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors, for you have given me wisdom and strength. You have told me what we asked of you and revealed to us what the king demanded.” Like Daniel, we should take time to thank God for His blessings to us.
- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 73 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Multi Room Video on “Thicker than Water” is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished : Pre-Wire for Structured Media
- Jed on New cities are springing up all over the world. : The Bryco Plumbing delivers quality, affordable, efficient and effective cost-cutting strategies, ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism