Experts say ocean floors hold billions of dollars worth of treasures. Most of it is from vessels that sank throughout history. Some companies are investing billions to find these treasures. Of course, the potential for wealth is what drives them. But it is instructive to consider what drives God’s people to spread the Good News of the Gospel. Paul, the Apostle was just one of many whose passion was to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He bore many hardships because he was convinced that the mission was worth it. Writing to people in Rome, he said, “I have a great sense of obligation to people in both the civilized world and the rest of the world, to the educated and the uneducated alike. So I am eager to come to you in Rome, too, to preach the Good News. For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes.” Paul was excited about the Gospel because — as he says — “This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight.” It begins and ends with faith in Jesus Christ. The truth that God loves and will forgive and transform all who trust in Jesus the Christ is the most significant message the earth has ever heard. No wonder many followers of Christ are eager to share it.
- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 73 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- depression on Sex outside of marriage is very common today. : Good day! This is kind of off tooic but I need some gjidance from an established blog. Is it diffic...
- seq on How Superstition May Thwart Ebola’s Eradication in Guinea : we really have to keep them in prayer yall
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism