The story of Cinderella tells how an Egyptian prince chose a beautiful maiden to be his wife. He married her even though her stepsisters hated her and considered her unworthy of the prince. The story is imaginary, but it illustrates an absolute truth of what happens when a person accepts Jesus Christ as Savior. The Apostle Paul explains it in Ephesians 2: He writes, “Once you were dead because of your disobedience and your many sins. You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil — the commander of the powers in the unseen world. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God. All of us used to live that way, following the passionate desires and inclinations of our sinful nature. By our very nature, we were subject to God’s anger, just like everyone else. But, God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. He raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Jesus Christ. God saved you by his grace when you believed.” Wow! What God has done for us has no comparison to the fanciful story of Cinderella.
- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Ramon Mayo on Doing Apologetics from an Urban Perspective : Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he said "some form of humanism" not humanism itself. Also Ludw...
- Samuel Holysentc on Churchy Fallacies Are Drivin’ Me ‘Crae : I've been a fan of crea from the first time i heard his song(s).. one thing i know is that the call ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism