Another end-of-the world prediction came and went, and the world is still here. That latest end of the world date was December 21, 2012. Perhaps the worse thing about such false predictions is that they tend to desensitize people from what the Bible teaches. One day Jesus Christ will return to establish his rule on earth. While Christians differ on some of the details of His return, the vast majority agree that He will come back. God gave one indication in a vision to the prophet Daniel. In chapter 7 Daniel says, “I watched as thrones were put in place and the Ancient One sat down to judge. His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like purest wool. He sat on a fiery throne with wheels of blazing fire, and a river of fire was pouring out, flowing from his presence. Millions of angels ministered to him; millions stood to attend him.” Daniel said later, “As my vision continued that night, I saw someone like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient One and was led into his presence. He was given authority, honor, and sovereignty over all nations of the world, so that people of every race and nation and language would obey him. His rule is eternal — it will never end. His kingdom will never be destroyed.” While we do not know when the Christ will return, we have no doubt that one day He will.
- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 73 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Brian Westley on Doing Apologetics from an Urban Perspective : "They have subscribed to some form of humanism that basically says they are god or there is no longe...
- how buys junk cars on Some people falsely believe they are supernatural. : Scrap Export: When you scrap a car to a scrap car removal company, then try and find whether the c...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism