Coach™ purses are noted for their quality and expense, so some sellers pass off fake ones as real. Experts say one way to test a purse is to check the zipper. If you don’t see “YKK” in small letters on the zipper, you have a fake one. Some people in Jesus’ day scoffed at His claim to be the Messiah. At a synagogue in Nazareth, He answered His critics by reading what the Scriptures said Messiah would do. He read Isaiah 61:1: “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord’s favor has come.” Then sitting down He said, “The Scripture you’ve just heard has been fulfilled this very day!” To verify His identity, Jesus told the people He was doing exactly what the Scriptures said the Messiah would do. In our world, people want to know whether we are true followers of Christ, or are imposters. If we profess to be His followers, but deny Him by the way we live, we at least send a mixed message. Real followers of Christ trust in Him for salvation. They love others and seek to live by His teachings. And though they are far from perfect, they rely on the Bible for what they believe and practice.
- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Ilana on Discipling Men into Godliness: An Interview with Pastor Eric Mason : Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying these details.
- eliquid on Here are 10 reasons to avoid sex outside of marriage. : Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is exis...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism