For years, some critics of the Bible have questioned whether Adam and Eve were real people. Since I’m not a scientist, I cannot speak as a scientist. But I do accept by faith that the Bible is God’s revelation, to give us truth we could never know without it. The Bible teaches that Adam and Eve were the first humans. Jesus Christ referred to them as real people. Since Christ is God in the flesh and existed before creation, we can take His word about creation as absolute truth. So when Paul, whom Jesus appointed to be His apostle, compares Christ to Adam, the first human, we can accept Paul’s words as true. Speaking by the Holy Spirit, Paul wrote in Romans Chapter 5, “Adam’s sin led to condemnation, but God’s free gift leads to our being made right with God, even though we are guilty of many sins; for the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ. Yes, Adam’s one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ’s one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone.” Unless Adam was a real person, Paul’s argument falls apart. Yet, since Christ our Savior and Paul His apostle believed Adam was a real person, we can believe it too.
- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- eliquid on Here are 10 reasons to avoid sex outside of marriage. : Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is exis...
- seq on How Superstition May Thwart Ebola’s Eradication in Guinea : we really have to keep them in prayer yall
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism