- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- www.youtube.com on The dove is a symbol of peace and love. : The eruptions on this mountain completely changed the lives from the peoples in this field as well a...
- belli skin care on When will the Big California earthquake come? : Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
#WhyIStayed and #WhenILeft are offering insight and firsthand accounts of domestic violence but they are also revealing the church's negligence on the issue. Read more
With the almost weekly murder of young black men, it is more important than ever to lean into lament over jumping and shouting in corporate worship. Read more
Trillia Newbell, author of United: Captured By God’s Vision for Diversity talks with UrbanFaith.com about how she got her start in ministry, the issues she’s passionate about, and more. Read more
Jason Caston is taking the lead on AT&T’s Inspired Mobility campaign to help churches and congregants connect. Read more
Barbershops and salons are not just about style, but about creating sacred spaces that allows people to be themselves. Find out what pastors can learn from these spaces. Read more
Mark Jackson’s tenure was shipwrecked in three areas, and anyone who wants to be successful–in sports and particularly ministry–should heed them. Read more