- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Edward on Jesus in the Black Christian Imagination, Pt. 2 : I have read both Part 1 and Part 2 of this article and I have several things to say about it. What ...
- larry on Thousands of undocumented youth are in our country. : Are you no longer doing the daily direction? I keep getting Oct. 17 when I log onto your website.
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Part two examines the work of black women scholars who identify Christ as suffering alongside black women and calls black Christians to contend with classical Christology. Read more
Part one of this series examines the early representations of Jesus from Eurocentric artistic renderings to the first black theologians to posit Jesus’ cultural blackness. Read more
Rev. Jim Wallis, founder of Sojourners, talks about how faith plays a role in his decision to come to St. Louis and how his past involvement in the civil rights era compares to today. Read more
Word Made Flesh Global Executive Director Leroy Barber talks about his new book and the challenges of sometimes being the only person of color in missional ministries. Read more
With the almost weekly murder of young black men, it is more important than ever to lean into lament over jumping and shouting in corporate worship. Read more
Trillia Newbell, author of United: Captured By God’s Vision for Diversity talks with UrbanFaith.com about how she got her start in ministry, the issues she’s passionate about, and more. Read more
Jason Caston is taking the lead on AT&T’s Inspired Mobility campaign to help churches and congregants connect. Read more