- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 71 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- racing rivals cheats on Here are 10 reasons to avoid sex outside of marriage. : I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your website. ...
- Helen W. on Let the Church Click “Amen” : I came across this during a weekly survey I do of all references to fanfic in mainstream media. As ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Human trafficking is not just an international or an other issue, it is happening in and to the black community and it's time for the black church to stand up. Read more
The Pakistani teen activist was ambushed and nearly killed by Taliban terrorists because of her stand for education and civil rights for girls and women. Her courage has inspired a new movement for justice. Read more
Now that a little time has past since the young ‘Two and a Half Men’ star’s condemnation of his CBS show, here’s some advice for living out your faith even when you’re in the cast of a ‘filthy’ sitcom. Read more
Angel Tree shares the true meaning of the season with incarcerated men and women and their children by providing Christmas gifts and financial support. Will you help? Read more
OPINION: Our fight for a fair contract and better schools is really about fighting for better lives — and better futures — for our students and their families. Read more