- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 71 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- Earnestine on On Faith and Doubt: A Review of the Series Premiere of Resurrection : I see a lot of interesting posts on your website. You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know...
- Jelani Greenidge (@jelanigreenidge) on Four Reasons the Flame & Co. v. Katy Perry Lawsuit is a Bad Idea : You have an interesting definition of theft.
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Barbershops and salons are not just about style, but about creating sacred spaces that allows people to be themselves. Find out what pastors can learn from these spaces. Read more
Mark Jackson’s tenure was shipwrecked in three areas, and anyone who wants to be successful–in sports and particularly ministry–should heed them. Read more
A new website, Pimppreacher.com, brings into question whose responsibility it is to call out unethical and immoral preachers. Read more
Bishop Kenneth Hill, Head of Church of God USA Missions shares insight on the challenges and accomplishments of ministering to people of color. Read more
In portraying the biblical story of Samson, the History Channel offers viewers a modern day Mandingo fairy tale that reinforces racial stereotypes. Read more