- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- Why the Church Should Thank Beyonce: One woman's rant on why the church owes the pop star a ... 2 comment(s) | posted on January 31, 2014
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Why I Hate The Term First Lady/Gentleman: In adopting the term First Lady or First Gentleman, the... 23 comment(s) | posted on March 14, 2013
- George on ‘Noah’ Blockbuster Has Almost Everything Going For It, Except Diversity : "“When it come to films on Bible stories and biblical figures, we are going back to the days of Ch...
- George on ‘Noah’ Blockbuster Has Almost Everything Going For It, Except Diversity : The big problem for me is that the white people as we know it probably did not exist during the time...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
In a dynamic four-part series, The Scroll chronicles the faith journeys of prominent African-American pastors, ministers, and faith leaders. Read more
The Pakistani teen activist was ambushed and nearly killed by Taliban terrorists because of her stand for education and civil rights for girls and women. Her courage has inspired a new movement for justice. Read more
UrbanFaith talks to Dr. Randal M. Jelks about his new biography of Benjamin Elijah Mays, who Jelks describes as the “schoolmaster” of the Civil Rights Movement. Read more