- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- Why the Church Should Thank Beyonce: One woman's rant on why the church owes the pop star a ... 2 comment(s) | posted on January 31, 2014
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Why I Hate The Term First Lady/Gentleman: In adopting the term First Lady or First Gentleman, the... 23 comment(s) | posted on March 14, 2013
- George on ‘Noah’ Blockbuster Has Almost Everything Going For It, Except Diversity : "“When it come to films on Bible stories and biblical figures, we are going back to the days of Ch...
- George on ‘Noah’ Blockbuster Has Almost Everything Going For It, Except Diversity : The big problem for me is that the white people as we know it probably did not exist during the time...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
The excessive commercialization of Gospel Music has threatened a genre that has significantly impacted the African American community for decades. The solution? Read more
Part two of the Gospel Throwback, a three-part series examining the emergence of contemporary gospel music. Read more
Angel Tree shares the true meaning of the season with incarcerated men and women and their children by providing Christmas gifts and financial support. Will you help? Read more
Lecrae may be the best rapper you’ve never heard of. His synthesis of hip-hop and Calvinism has fans saluting his talent. But some question the wisdom of mixing rap with a predominantly ‘white’ theology. Read more
Those photos with the snarky political and spiritual captions are doing more harm than good. If you value honest dialogue, resist the urge. Read more