- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- TeaPartyImmigrationCoalition on Immigration and the Black Community: Finding Synergy to Promote Progress : Blacks are the very first to lose their jobs to illegal aliens. Black unemployment is in direct inve...
- Rosa Moore-Jordan, M.A. Rel. (honors)URW-USAF on Preachers of LA: More than a Showcase of Prosperity : The only thing I am acquainted with are the things I have written about, and I continue to stand by ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
The excessive commercialization of Gospel Music has threatened a genre that has significantly impacted the African American community for decades. The solution? Read more
Part two of the Gospel Throwback, a three-part series examining the emergence of contemporary gospel music. Read more
Angel Tree shares the true meaning of the season with incarcerated men and women and their children by providing Christmas gifts and financial support. Will you help? Read more
Lecrae may be the best rapper you’ve never heard of. His synthesis of hip-hop and Calvinism has fans saluting his talent. But some question the wisdom of mixing rap with a predominantly ‘white’ theology. Read more
Those photos with the snarky political and spiritual captions are doing more harm than good. If you value honest dialogue, resist the urge. Read more