- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 37 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- Preachers of LA: More than a Showcase of Prosperity : The prosperity gospel is small cookies compared to what... 87 comment(s) | posted on October 11, 2013
- Orlando Student Has One Week to Change Her Hair or Be Expelled: Is the Orlando Christian private school protesting too ... 3 comment(s) | posted on November 27, 2013
- Charity Dell on Why We Must Wait: An Advent Reflection : I agree that we need to slow down and reflect on the wonder of the Incarnation, and its purpose. The...
- Charity Dell on Orlando Student Has One Week to Change Her Hair or Be Expelled : Faith Christian Academy has backed down on the expulsion threat. But the bottom line issue the schoo...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Helping you discover the truth of God's Word
Daily Directions, featuring Dr. Melvin Banks, is the two-minute daily radio program based on the themes found in UMI's annual commentary Precepts for Living.
Melvin Banks Sr., D. Lit.
A grateful person by the name of Jennifer Nelson composed a psalm to God that included these words: “My words will never be enough to tell you how great you are! You have never quit on me. I feel your love when my children hug me. I see your presence all around me in the beautiful sunrises and majestic mountains and wonder how anyone can ever doubt you exist.” Notice how the author of Psalm 111 speaks of God: “Praise the Lord! I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. How amazing are the deeds of the LORD! All who delight in them should ponder them. Everything he does reveals his glory and majesty. His righteousness never fails. He causes us to remember his wonderful works. How gracious and merciful is our LORD! He gives food to those who fear him; he always remembers his covenant. He has shown his great power to his people, giving them the lands of other nations. All he does is just and good, and all his commandments are trustworthy. They are forever true, to be obeyed faithfully and with integrity. He has paid a full ransom for his people. He has guaranteed his covenant with them forever. What a holy, awe-inspiring name he has! All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom. Praise him forever!”
We've got you covered! Check out our Daily Direction archives. You'll find the podcasts organized by day, date, and month.