- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 73 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Brian Westley on Doing Apologetics from an Urban Perspective : "They have subscribed to some form of humanism that basically says they are god or there is no longe...
- how buys junk cars on Some people falsely believe they are supernatural. : Scrap Export: When you scrap a car to a scrap car removal company, then try and find whether the c...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
In part one you learned how to set expectations and establish a presence with your child’s teachers. In part two learn how your home and your child's social circle contribute to their academic success. Read more
Although the school year is in full swing it’s not too late to implement these rules for helping your child be as successful as they can be this school year. Read more
The Ravens termination and NFL suspension of Ray Rice reveals a double standard regarding athlete infractions and is forcing fans to think deeply about supporting players and teams. Read more
Amid soiled diapers, sleep deprivation, and shuttling children to their various activities, it may be difficult to embrace the truth that motherhood is ministry. Read more
Growing from their city’s violent reputation to world sports victors. Read more
Trillia Newbell, author of United: Captured By God’s Vision for Diversity talks with UrbanFaith.com about how she got her start in ministry, the issues she’s passionate about, and more. Read more