- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 71 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- Rosa Moore-Jordan, M.A. Rel. (honors) on Preachers of LA: More than a Showcase of Prosperity : Blessings, Monique. I too, continue to stand by everything I have written, because they are true. ...
- monique on Preachers of LA: More than a Showcase of Prosperity : i agree with everything you are saying and bishop clarence mcclendon is a very cute man i think so ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Trillia Newbell, author of United: Captured By God's Vision for Diversity talks with UrbanFaith.com about how she got her start in ministry, the issues she's passionate about, and more. Read more
On the eve of the premiere of BAPs, yet another reality show focusing on the lives of black people we must ask, “Are reality shows purely entertainment, or is there something more to consider?” Read more
Do you know what kind of fruit your current dating relationship is producing? Read more
Although Flame, Lecrae, and Da Truth may have an airtight case against Katy Perry from an intellectual property perspective, there are reasons the case is a bad idea. Read more
Summer reading lists aren’t just for kids in between the school year, check out what our staff and contributing writers are reading this summer and share what you are reading. Read more
“Think Like a Man Too” star Kevin Hart is on a mission to change the perception of black films among mainstream audiences according to a recent interview with Tom Joyner. Read more
Pastor Eric Mason talks to UrbanFaith about his book Manhood Restored and how it speaks to the African-American community and those who live and serve in urban contexts. Read more
A life coach, motivational speaker, relationship expert, and a best-selling author/speaker are a few of the good men on a mission to co-partner with women in holistic healing. Read more