- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- sims freeplay baby on What really caused the Titanic ship to sink in 1912? : When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her brain that how ...
- Roxanna on Some people say there is no absolute truth. : Yes! Finally something about free trial vimax.
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Summer reading lists aren’t just for kids in between the school year, check out what our staff and contributing writers are reading this summer and share what you are reading. Read more
Pastor Eric Mason talks to UrbanFaith about his book Manhood Restored and how it speaks to the African-American community and those who live and serve in urban contexts. Read more
Spelman College valedictorians Kirstie and Kristie Bronner talk to UrbanFaith about “Double Vals” and how faith and hard work is their strategy for success. Read more
A conversation With Ed Gilbreath, author of Birmingham Revolution: Martin Luther King Jr.’s Epic Challenge to the Church. Read more
If you think you know what Birmingham, King, and the Letter From a Birmingham Jail were all about, think again. Edward Gilbreath’s new book will open your eyes to see a true revolution in the making and a revolutionary who was more than a dreamer. Read more
Joshua DuBois, the private man of faith behind President Obama’s public efforts to work with religious and charitable groups, reveals a bit about himself in his new book, “The Presidential’s Devotional.” Read more