- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- TeaPartyImmigrationCoalition on Immigration and the Black Community: Finding Synergy to Promote Progress : First of all, we are not the "white" tea party. The reason you hate that fact is that it doesn't fi...
- Anti-Racist Anti Tea Party Minority Coation on Michael Brown’s Funeral Echoes with Cries for Justice : Black people in Ferguson have to turn out to vote.
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Growing from their city's violent reputation to world sports victors. Read more
On the eve of the premiere of BAPs, yet another reality show focusing on the lives of black people we must ask, “Are reality shows purely entertainment, or is there something more to consider?” Read more
Although Flame, Lecrae, and Da Truth may have an airtight case against Katy Perry from an intellectual property perspective, there are reasons the case is a bad idea. Read more
“Think Like a Man Too” star Kevin Hart is on a mission to change the perception of black films among mainstream audiences according to a recent interview with Tom Joyner. Read more