- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- Why the Church Should Thank Beyonce: One woman's rant on why the church owes the pop star a ... 2 comment(s) | posted on January 31, 2014
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Michael Tait: 'Living Integration': The dc Talk veteran and current Newsboys singer on race... 7 comment(s) | posted on June 28, 2011
- Chandra on We Shall Overcome? When? The Unpreached Modern-Day Slavery : Thanks so much for contextualizing this issue for the black community. I agree wholeheartedly that w...
- Sister Laurel on Pulpits, Pimps, and Progress: A Lament : Tim, 2 Timothy 3:16 says that one of the things that God's Word is profitable for is correction, reb...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
The new "Noah" movie has everything you’d expect in a biblical blockbuster. Big Hollywood stars. Extravagant special effects. An apocalyptic flood. One thing’s missing though: a hint of ethnic diversity. Read more
Can a social media campaign get Tyler Perry to put his money where his film is and sponsor a night out for single moms to see “Single Moms Club”? Read more
The new ABC series attempts to show what is really at stake when a loved one is raised from the dead and it is as much about doubt as it is about faith. Read more
UrbanFaith sat down with T.D. Jakes and the stars of the film to discuss what drew them to the project and how the film embodies the black church experience. Read more
While “The Best Man Holiday” isn’t a race-themed movie, that it was called such prompts a discussion on the race-themed issue present in the creation and consumption of romantic comedies. Read more
Bravo’s new reality show about gospel artist and preacher Ben Tankard and his family does more to showcase their love of wealth rather than their love of God. Read more
Kerry Washington’s guest appearance on SNL was progress but there is still more work to do in the portrayal of black women on television. Read more