- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 73 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Laurna Tallman on Educating All God’s Children: A Review : Important words, Natasha. Churches can raise the intellectual level of their Sunday School and young...
- Brian Westley on Doing Apologetics from an Urban Perspective : "They have subscribed to some form of humanism that basically says they are god or there is no longe...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
The Ravens termination and NFL suspension of Ray Rice reveals a double standard regarding athlete infractions and is forcing fans to think deeply about supporting players and teams. Read more
Growing from their city’s violent reputation to world sports victors. Read more
Mark Jackson’s tenure was shipwrecked in three areas, and anyone who wants to be successful–in sports and particularly ministry–should heed them. Read more
This NBA season has been unprecedented when it comes to the blending of basketball and unresolved social issues. There has been a widespread push for increased tolerance on all fronts. Yet the conversation about religion and how it’s best handled by coaches and players remains fluid. Read more