- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Edward on Jesus in the Black Christian Imagination, Pt. 2 : I have read both Part 1 and Part 2 of this article and I have several things to say about it. What ...
- larry on Thousands of undocumented youth are in our country. : Are you no longer doing the daily direction? I keep getting Oct. 17 when I log onto your website.
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
As black women continue to rise in political influence, Black Christian women are increasingly forced to consider how they politically engage in a biblically faithful way. Read more
In part one you learned how to set expectations and establish a presence with your child’s teachers. In part two learn how your home and your child’s social circle contribute to their academic success. Read more
Although the school year is in full swing it’s not too late to implement these rules for helping your child be as successful as they can be this school year. Read more
Amid soiled diapers, sleep deprivation, and shuttling children to their various activities, it may be difficult to embrace the truth that motherhood is ministry. Read more
Trillia Newbell, author of United: Captured By God’s Vision for Diversity talks with UrbanFaith.com about how she got her start in ministry, the issues she’s passionate about, and more. Read more
Do you know what kind of fruit your current dating relationship is producing? Read more
A life coach, motivational speaker, relationship expert, and a best-selling author/speaker are a few of the good men on a mission to co-partner with women in holistic healing. Read more
A wiser way to handle dating relationships that will protect your heart as well as the heart of the one you’re spending time with. Read more