- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- TeaPartyImmigrationCoalition on Immigration and the Black Community: Finding Synergy to Promote Progress : Blacks are the very first to lose their jobs to illegal aliens. Black unemployment is in direct inve...
- Rosa Moore-Jordan, M.A. Rel. (honors)URW-USAF on Preachers of LA: More than a Showcase of Prosperity : The only thing I am acquainted with are the things I have written about, and I continue to stand by ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Trillia Newbell, author of United: Captured By God's Vision for Diversity talks with UrbanFaith.com about how she got her start in ministry, the issues she's passionate about, and more. Read more
Do you know what kind of fruit your current dating relationship is producing? Read more
A life coach, motivational speaker, relationship expert, and a best-selling author/speaker are a few of the good men on a mission to co-partner with women in holistic healing. Read more
A wiser way to handle dating relationships that will protect your heart as well as the heart of the one you’re spending time with. Read more
Spelman College valedictorians Kirstie and Kristie Bronner talk to UrbanFaith about “Double Vals” and how faith and hard work is their strategy for success. Read more