- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Cynthia on 7 Misconceptions About People Who Go to Seminary : Hi Nicole. I'm a parish administrator - that was the call, and seminary was one of the training gro...
- Chi on Partnerships can sometimes be beneficial. : I don't even know the way I stopped up right here, but I assumed this post was once good. I do not ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Amid soiled diapers, sleep deprivation, and shuttling children to their various activities, it may be difficult to embrace the truth that motherhood is ministry. Read more
Trillia Newbell, author of United: Captured By God’s Vision for Diversity talks with UrbanFaith.com about how she got her start in ministry, the issues she’s passionate about, and more. Read more
Do you know what kind of fruit your current dating relationship is producing? Read more
A life coach, motivational speaker, relationship expert, and a best-selling author/speaker are a few of the good men on a mission to co-partner with women in holistic healing. Read more
A wiser way to handle dating relationships that will protect your heart as well as the heart of the one you’re spending time with. Read more
Spelman College valedictorians Kirstie and Kristie Bronner talk to UrbanFaith about “Double Vals” and how faith and hard work is their strategy for success. Read more