- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 71 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- Jelani Greenidge (@jelanigreenidge) on Four Reasons the Flame & Co. v. Katy Perry Lawsuit is a Bad Idea : You have an interesting definition of theft.
- Jelani Greenidge (@jelanigreenidge) on Four Reasons the Flame & Co. v. Katy Perry Lawsuit is a Bad Idea : Hi Miranda, Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry for the time delay, I've been traveling and whatno...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Black women have been making major moves in the ranks of academic administration of major universities and in academic achievements. Find out who they are. Read more
Spelman College valedictorians Kirstie and Kristie Bronner talk to UrbanFaith about “Double Vals” and how faith and hard work is their strategy for success. Read more
Kerry Washington’s guest appearance on SNL was progress but there is still more work to do in the portrayal of black women on television. Read more