- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- roon.io on Murphy’s Law says whatever could go wrong will go wrong. : We reached Parque Atracciones de Madrid at about 11, perhaps half an hour or so later than schedul...
- Chiquita. marsh on Calling Out Preachers Who Pimp the Pulpit: Whose Responsibility Is It? : My computer was hacked by Russell Simmons and Kevin Williams and i have been blackmailed and threatt...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
As Ebola continues its rampage across Liberia and elsewhere in West Africa, thousands of children are taking a double hit. Read more
Rev. Jim Wallis, founder of Sojourners, talks about how faith plays a role in his decision to come to St. Louis and how his past involvement in the civil rights era compares to today. Read more
As climate change devastates communities in Kenya, church leaders are caught in a bind. Read more
Find out about the five women on the Georgia ballot, five urban farms tending to food desert issues, the two young people who took Ferguson to the White House and more. Read more
Shonda Rhimes’s new show is a ratings hit, Devon Still gives his daughter a pre-cancer treatment pep talk, and a church gives members a stimulus check. Read more
In Guinea some people refuse to acknowledge the existence of Ebola and accuse the health officials of intentionally infecting the populations. Read more