- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- Jessica on Immigration and the Black Community: Finding Synergy to Promote Progress : Is Ms.Ghatt and those who peddle lawlessness in the name of compassion going to reach out to the mil...
- muscle building breakfast on Shaped by Methodists, Mandela Paid Tribute to the Role of Religion : Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of ...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
A college student discover's a medical shortcut, a former inmate helps his fellow comrades keep in touch with the outside world, and more in our good news roundup. Read more
Immigration reform affects the black community and its time for us to get active in the discussion as well as stand in solidarity with our brothers and sisters who are immigrants. Read more
Justice was a recurring theme as thousands of mourners packed the mammoth Friendly Temple Missionary Baptist Church. Read more
Growing from their city’s violent reputation to world sports victors. Read more
Rev. Al Sharpton suggests that the Michael Brown case would mark a defining moment in civil rights history and fundamentally change the way police engage with the African-American community. Read more
People across America came together to silently remember Michael Brown, a teen none knew in life but whose death Saturday sparked a wave of unrest in his Missouri hometown. Read more
On the fourth morning after Michael Brown’s death, residents from different parts of the region came together to pick up the pieces. Many arrived as part of the faithful. Read more