- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 71 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- social media management Hatfield on A “Christian” Defense of Marriage Act? : Hi all, here every one is sharing these experience, therefore it's nice to read this webpage, and ...
- www.topsharking.com on “Draw Me Nearer” is a classic hymn. : In 1928, the Castellammarese War broke out between Masseria's family and members of a rival family b...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Elimination of the HIV virus, why you might consider moving to Brazil, and other good news. Read more
Nia Long makes history, 8th graders sign million dollar contract, and did you hear that the new Captain America is black? Read more
Although Flame, Lecrae, and Da Truth may have an airtight case against Katy Perry from an intellectual property perspective, there are reasons the case is a bad idea. Read more
Find out how history was made this week, where to go to satisfy your taste buds, and also read about whose legacy will be left behind at Spelman College. Read more
A shooting occurred nearly every hour for 84 during the 4th of July weekend in Chicago. Find out what is being done and what could be done to ensure the city’s safety. Read more
Barbershops and salons are not just about style, but about creating sacred spaces that allows people to be themselves. Find out what pastors can learn from these spaces. Read more