- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- Why the Church Should Thank Beyonce: One woman's rant on why the church owes the pop star a ... 2 comment(s) | posted on January 31, 2014
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Why I Hate The Term First Lady/Gentleman: In adopting the term First Lady or First Gentleman, the... 23 comment(s) | posted on March 14, 2013
- George on ‘Noah’ Blockbuster Has Almost Everything Going For It, Except Diversity : "“When it come to films on Bible stories and biblical figures, we are going back to the days of Ch...
- George on ‘Noah’ Blockbuster Has Almost Everything Going For It, Except Diversity : The big problem for me is that the white people as we know it probably did not exist during the time...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Human trafficking is not just an international or an other issue, it is happening in and to the black community and it's time for the black church to stand up. Read more
Death row inmate Ray Jasper wrote a profound letter about the prison industrial system, race and education, and the contradiction of Christians who support the death penalty. Read more
Clergy and other religious activists hope the new movie “12 Years a Slave” that opens Friday will be a catalyst to help churches break their silence about slavery and the current state of the nation’s race relations. By Adelle M. Banks. Read more