- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- sam wilson on Four Reasons the Flame & Co. v. Katy Perry Lawsuit is a Bad Idea : I agree luisshe is defiantly satanic but even if she had hear or liked the beat of joyful noise she ...
- Luis on Four Reasons the Flame & Co. v. Katy Perry Lawsuit is a Bad Idea : Katty Perry was a Christian singer she started her career singing Christian music she then later sai...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
A video featuring some of the Nigerian schoolgirls and the voice of the father of one of the abducted is the latest tool to increase awareness about the 234 missing. Read more
Human trafficking is not just an international or an other issue, it is happening in and to the black community and it’s time for the black church to stand up. Read more
Death row inmate Ray Jasper wrote a profound letter about the prison industrial system, race and education, and the contradiction of Christians who support the death penalty. Read more
Clergy and other religious activists hope the new movie “12 Years a Slave” that opens Friday will be a catalyst to help churches break their silence about slavery and the current state of the nation’s race relations. By Adelle M. Banks. Read more