- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- Why the Church Should Thank Beyonce: One woman's rant on why the church owes the pop star a ... 2 comment(s) | posted on January 31, 2014
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- Michael Tait: 'Living Integration': The dc Talk veteran and current Newsboys singer on race... 7 comment(s) | posted on June 28, 2011
- George on ‘Noah’ Blockbuster Has Almost Everything Going For It, Except Diversity : "“When it come to films on Bible stories and biblical figures, we are going back to the days of Ch...
- George on ‘Noah’ Blockbuster Has Almost Everything Going For It, Except Diversity : The big problem for me is that the white people as we know it probably did not exist during the time...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
A new aspect of the Department of Justice's War On Drugs aims to get and keep black men out of jail. Read more
Joshua DuBois, the private man of faith behind President Obama’s public efforts to work with religious and charitable groups, reveals a bit about himself in his new book, “The Presidential’s Devotional.” Read more
Being on his way out is not stopping the mayor of New York from leaving his legacy through the controversial practice. Read more
Suzan Johnson Cook, the State Department’s ambassador-at-large for international religious freedom, will announce this week that she is resigning after 17 months on the job, according to two sources familiar with her office. Read more
With the CBC’s annual legislative conference coming up, it may be time for them to re-evaluate their work and repent. Read more