- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- Tony Evans: Gay Marriage Is Not a Civil Rights Issue: The respected pastor explains why homosexuality is such... 61 comment(s) | posted on May 11, 2012
- alloy wheel refurbishment Stevenage on Partnerships can sometimes be beneficial. : There's definately a great deal to fihd out about this topic. I like alll the points you have made.
- Jessica on Immigration and the Black Community: Finding Synergy to Promote Progress : Is Ms.Ghatt and those who peddle lawlessness in the name of compassion going to reach out to the mil...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
Immigration reform affects the black community and its time for us to get active in the discussion as well as stand in solidarity with our brothers and sisters who are immigrants. Read more
Conservative Supreme Court Justices Affirmative Action Case Also Attempts to Alter the Equal Protection Clause
An analysis of the Affirmative Action ban ruling that was upheld in Michigan and how it relates to the Equal Protection Clause in the 14th amendment. Read more
Joshua DuBois, the private man of faith behind President Obama’s public efforts to work with religious and charitable groups, reveals a bit about himself in his new book, “The Presidential’s Devotional.” Read more
Being on his way out is not stopping the mayor of New York from leaving his legacy through the controversial practice. Read more
Suzan Johnson Cook, the State Department’s ambassador-at-large for international religious freedom, will announce this week that she is resigning after 17 months on the job, according to two sources familiar with her office. Read more
With the CBC’s annual legislative conference coming up, it may be time for them to re-evaluate their work and repent. Read more