- Why Unmarried Christians Are Having Sex: With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is ... 85 comment(s) | posted on July 25, 2012
- 10 Ways to Recognize a Good Guy: My Non-Negotiables for a Successful Relationship.... 12 comment(s) | posted on November 22, 2011
- "Thicker than Water" is Pretty Thin and Spiritually Impoverished: Bravo's new reality show about gospel artist and preach... 72 comment(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Fatherhood the ‘Courageous’ Way: Absent fathers are prime contributors to the failure of... 22 comment(s) | posted on September 29, 2011
- 10 Steps to Finally Leave a Toxic Relationship: For all those women out there who read my “How to Rec... 4 comment(s) | posted on December 2, 2011
- www.youtube.com on The dove is a symbol of peace and love. : The eruptions on this mountain completely changed the lives from the peoples in this field as well a...
- belli skin care on When will the Big California earthquake come? : Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information...
- abortion African American Barack Obama Bible Chandra White-Cummings Christian Christianity church Education faith film Music Obama Politics President Obama Pro-choice pro-life race racial reconciliation racism
The Pakistani teen activist was ambushed and nearly killed by Taliban terrorists because of her stand for education and civil rights for girls and women. Her courage has inspired a new movement for justice. Read more
A 14-year-old student’s protest against the unrealistic bodies of models in teen fashion magazines leads to a mini-revolution. But can it tamp down our culture’s obsession with idealized and overly sexual images in the media? Read more
Elder entertainer and activist Harry Belafonte’s recent criticism of Beyoncé and Jay-Z raises questions about the moral obligations of today’s black celebrities. Read more
With so many single adults deciding that abstinence is unrealistic, perhaps the church’s message about sexual purity is incomplete. True love doesn’t wait; it develops. Read more
Young adults leaving the church is nothing new, but new research offers troubling reasons for the exodus. Plus: Why many black and urban millennials aren’t leaving. Read more
There’s a lot of free money out there for African American students in the form of academic scholarships, but it’s going unused because NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. Check out our list of available scholarships and start applying now! Read more
With a changing economy and sluggish job market, young-adult children are returning home after college or staying home longer. Should Mom and Dad put an expiration date on how long their adult kids linger? Read more